To be attuned with the needs of the residents of Ancaster and fight to uphold their interests at City Council. To collaborate with all stakeholders to negotiate the best possible outcomes for all.
· Born and raised in Hamilton
· My mother was born in Port Hope Ontario and my father in Sicily Italy
· Hold a Bachelor of Arts in Social Sciences
· Hold a Masters of Education
· Married with 2 children
· Self-employed as a Paralegal for several years
· Teacher with the Brant Haldimand Catholic School Board
· Resident of Ancaster since 2009
Things I want to achieve:
- Work to maintain tax increases between 0-1%.
- Expand transportation to reduce congestion, increase accessibility for seniors and youth and ensure it aligns with urban sprawl.
- Improve infrastructure to address increasing congestion on Ancaster especially those affected by the Linooln Alexander Parkway and Hwy 403 over-flow. And to increase sidewalks to allow safe passage to and from public transportation.
- Find a means of communication so that people are more involved in the process and are aware of what is happening in their community.